Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 19

So today was an ok day at work actually kind of slow day.... I am so super excited I am going to midnight showing of eclipse with cammie, karie, and charissa. We are even wearing our twilight shirts. I will post pictures!!! I am getting really excited. I have a dr. appt tomorrow at 8:15 so i am going to be dead at work tomorrow. o well it will be worth the show. They test me again tomorrow and do another ultra sound. I am getting nervous~~ I did my shot tonight and it is not too bad. Quint mixes the drugs for me because it is too stressful for me to do it and I still inject the shots into my stomach. I think I only have to do that until monday. I hope that my numbers are up tomorrow. We will see. I am having horrible headaches from the medication. Fun side effect! I am sooooooo excited for this I really hope this works!!!!!

No comments: