Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 16

Today was saturday so I cleaned all this morning. I mowed the back lawn and mopped, did laundry, and cleaned my upstairs. I got quite a bit done this morning. So that was a good thing. I decided to get Jaxten's hair cut and I usually take him to cookie cutters but they were busy so I took him to great clips. Not s uch a good idea. He screamed and kicked and the lady was going all slow. I was thinking, " Hurry it u p he is two and does not have much patience!" He did not have s uch a pleasant experience. 
We went to my mom's in the afternoon I tried to swim with Jaxten but my mom's pool heater is broken so it was much too cold for a swim.  Jaxten took a nap for 4 hours and so did Quint and I. I mixed my shot today and it was a lot harder than quint made it look yesterday. I was all stressing out. He still had to help me. I wanted to the shot myself and I did. My dad did not like me lifting my shirt up in front of him.  It's not like I was taking my shirt off. lol. It was my stomach, and I did not swell as bad with this shot.  We had KFC for dinner and took Jaxten on the rides at T-ville days. I will  post pictures when i get them on my computer. He went on some cars, bugs that fly in the air, spaceships, Monster trucks, Two different train tracks. On one of them they had to stop the ride because he was standing up.lol.  We went on the merry go round. Quint had to leave early and my mom met me down at the rides and we got some dip n' dots and went up to my mom's  house for fireworks. Jaxten really liked them and some family from my parents ward sat on their lawn and Jaxten was cuddling with some guy and making himself at home. He kept calling him daddy. It was pretty embarassing. Quint is playing cards at my brothers right now. I went to my appt. and they think I have 17-18 eggs but we will see how many grow. I go back on monday for bloodwork and wednesday for a vaginal ultrasound and more blood work. This is crazy that the implantation is coming up so fast. So good so far, I am just trying to keep faith. Thats all I can do!!!!

No comments: