Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 3

So I feel much better today. I am not throwing up or having other stomach issues.  I am just a little crazy right now. The lupron is definitely messing with my hormones.  Last night I went to my brother's farewell party because he is joining the airforce and there were a couple of pregnant people there.  The thing with IVF that makes me upset is the fact that know really gets what it is like to not be able to have kids. It is the most painful thing ever. I am glad for people who get pregnant but it is hard to be around that at the same time.
This morning, Quint said " you need to learn to do shots yourself." I kind of got really mad at him and he is just hysterically laughing at how mad I am and that makes me madder! Then I start bawling right after that so I can definitely tell how the hormones are affecting my body. I laugh when I look back at how my hormones are.
I feel so blessed that I can actually do this procedure. I am putting my faith in the lord that I hope that it works out in the end.  I am trying so hard to be positive! I will not lie, it takes ever fiber in my body to do this.  I hope that if i have strength to do this I will be a much better person in the end. The shot today was not too bad. I only have one month left before they implant embryos!!!!!! I am excited.....
So Jaxten was not a happy camper today. He has double ear infections with his tubes in. He is miserable poor little guy! I do not like it when he is not feeling himself it breaks my heart! I love him so much and will NEVER EVER take him for granted!!!!!!  

No comments: