Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 8 -9

Ok I was bad last night and I was too tired to write.  Yesterday I went shopping the morning with Jaxten for groceries.  Which, by the way, he was really good yesterday.  I went to my sister-in-law babies shower last night.  It was hard to go to, but I am happy for her so good luck to her.  Baby shower's are always hard though.  Jaxten had a lot of fun with all of the other kids there.  Somehow he got sick from something last night.  He threw up in the night and then in the morning and has diarhea.  he is pretty miserable. 

So my meds are not agreeing with my stomach.  i feel like I am going to throw up and that is not a good feeling.  I do not want t he shot tonight.  oh well.... you gotta do it~ I feel crappy today but I am not sure if it is a bug or if it is my medication.  We are going to dinner tonight at Quint's Mom house for dinner.  So that should be interesting. We are trying to gather the money up while we have to pay for invitro this week. About $17,000.

No comments: