Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 10

So today was Father's day!!!!! I let quint sleep all day because he works tonight.  He really enjoyed that, I got him some pants and shirts and a book that his dad gave him last night.  The same one so I had to take it back.  We had dinner at my mom's and there was drama there.  I like how when you have to do shots people are rude to you because it is inconvenient~~~ "I am sorry my shots don't fit into your schedule!" I was very upset and people can just be huge asses on this subject.  Sorry of my langugage but it angers me!!!! Quint calmed me down and we played some games tonight as a family. That was a lot of fun!!! My cousin and aunt came over today as well. It was good to see them.  I have this nasty hive type rash on my arms and it really itches.  i am not sure if my meds are causing it or what but it is not fun.  Jaxten totally freaked out and he did not want a bath and was being his normal tantrum thrower.  I just stay calm with him and try to calm him. We are going to sign all of our forms tomorrw and we are going to pay.  Yikes
I hope this works.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey punky, getting closer!

So one thing I was thinking was how u have to look at things from other points of view. Those persons may have been uncomfortable with seeing u do a shot. So an alternative could have been to do it away privately. On the other hand I think you just wanted to show how brave u were being doing it yourself. Bottom line, eff em... Don't care what people think cause it really doesn't matter.

Love ya! B