Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 2

So I woke up with horrible nausia and I had diarhea from my lupron so that made me happy. I am sure you do not want to know that but I am being completely honest and blunt. So this morning I woke up and dropped Jaxten off a Kjersten's house. She watched him for me while I went to an Invitro meeting that was mandatory.  Jaxten was not happy to be woken up so early today.
on my way to the meeting I ate some hash browns and orange juice because I thought it would help my stomach.  During our little class I was dying and I was trying to not throw up.  I was having hot flashes and i could not focus on what the Nurse practitioner was saying.  Then in the middle of class I had to throw up my orange juice and hash browns.  Quint and I left the meeting early because they were teaching us a bout shots and Quint already knows a bout that stuff. We talked to the billing department and they said it would be about $17,000 for the packaged deal.  So we went home and I picked up JAxten's new dresser I got him and we put it up in his room.  For lunch I got pizza so I will she if I can keep it down.... Jaxten calls pepperoni, "chuck a boni." That made me really laugh so i am going to take a nap to see if my stomach will settle. It's my parent's 40th anniversary today by the way so a big day today.

No comments: