Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 13-14

Ahhh.... I have been really bad at writing everyday so I apologize!!! So yesterday was the first day of my new hire at work. She seems to be doing really well so far so that makes me really happy. I was a little worried but I think I found the right one.  I dropped Jaxten off at Kjersten's house and I left for work.  I got there and was pretty busy all day.  It was a pretty good day at work.  I was worried because i stopped my birthcontrol on the 18th and then I was supposed to have a period and I did not get it until yesterday and I thought it would throw off whole cycle.  My shots are starting to hurt more and more because my stomach is sick of all the sticks!!!! I read a book took a bath it was a good day.

Today is thursday and I headed off to work in the morning.  I was worried because I have been having a RCT done and this was my third appointment. This tooth was difficult. I had a huge honkin cold sore from being worked on last time. So my tooth did not get numb easily so he had to give me 6 carpules of anes. my tooth is retarded. Then my dad numbed my left and right side of lip so I could not feel the cold sore.  The left side came unnumb 30 minutes into procedure.  So he put super glue on the cold sore and that made it feel much better. My appointment took over two hours to finish. ahh i am glad it is done with. I got a cashier's check for the rest of the money we owe and then picked up jaxten and went to taylorsville days. He went on cars, merry go round, big slide, train, and much more.... he had a blast. He had a lot of fun. My shot tonight felt not so good. "I have some nice burning around the injection sight.  Tomorrow is a big day. My supression appt. where they see if my ovaries have been shut down. If they have I go to three shots a day to make my eggs grow! Wish me luck!

No comments: