Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 5

So today is a huge day for me well last night was!!!! I was thinking in my head what if quint can't do my shot one night? I thought, "Well maybe my dad can." Then I came to the conclusion that I need to do it myself.  I went in the bathroom and said , "Quint how do I do this?" He told me what degree to go in at and I did it!!! This was a huge feat for me, I am so deathly afraid of needles.  I just did the shot again tonight and it was not bad at all. Quint looked at me like I am crazy but I am  now a shot giver!!!!
This morning was a little rocky at work but it ended up being a pretty good day. I went to work and was pretty busy.  Quint got called off tonight and we went to my mom's house a nd had a steak dinner.  Which was very yummy!!!!I played with Jaxten outside then he kept following my dad around the pool helping him.  I was worried he would fall in pool so I took him swimming for the first time this summer. He absolutely loved it!!! He kicked and blew bubbles and he jumped to me in the pool.  We ended the night with strawberry shortcake. mmmmmmm. Pretty good day!
Day 5 of lupron is done and over with....

2 comments:

Kiera said...

You are doing great sweetie! Keep going strong and I know you will make it through this. I am so proud of you!

mittensmit said...

Thanks so much babe!