Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 7

Ok So today was my last day of work for this week which makes me happy.  I am having super crazy dreams while I am on this Lupron.  I mean CRAZY! My brain is thinking of some funny stuff.  So work was actually pretty slow today.  It kind of drug on.  I went and got my last cashier check for invitro we have to pay the $17,000 on monday so we are saving up as much as we can.  We have really sacrificed a lot to do this procedure.  Quint has been working two jobs plus he is going to school.  I have made him quit the second job as it is getting closer.  It is too much for him to handle.  So this new schedule will be better.  We have saved about 10,000 in three months and then we are borrowing the rest from our parents. It will be well worth it in the end we hope.  I feel nausiated right now again for some reason.  I do not like this feeling. So jaxten is getting to be so funny.  He is at the funnest age. 
Tomorrow is my last day on birth control. yaaaaaaah! I go on the 25th for my supression check.  Then I start all my next medications for this.   I really pray and hope this works.  This has been so hard for me to deal with.  I just want atleast one sibling for Jaxten.  This really makes you appreciate your kids so much more!!!!

No comments: