Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 1

Ok So I promised my self that I would write on my blog every day so I can have my feelings of going through this all down on paper. I have been so scared and excited about this day since we found out we can't get pregnant. Today was day one of my Lupron! I was so nervous because I do not like needles but Quint is giving me all of my shots since he is a RN. I trust him a lot more than I do myself. I do not like poking my self. He used a insullin needle that was about 1/2 inch so not to bad. I did not even feel him poke me. Then My stomach started swelling at the injection site. Quint said I hope it does get worse. Then at that point I freaked out! Then I read that a side affect of Lupron is redness at injection site. It went away within the hour. So day 1 is down so good so far. I will keep you updated. We have an invitro meeting tomorrow where we  sign our lives a way. I will write more then...

No comments: