Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So today has been a really hard day for me. The reason is because of my lovely birth control and I have depression after I had Jaxten. It never seemed to go away.  Unless you have felt it you do not know what it is like to feel down for no reason. The other night, I was crying and laughing at the same time for noooo reason! I tend to do worse at night when I am alone which has been a lot lately since Quint is working his life away.  I Just try to do my best but sometimes I just feel so drained. This in vitro is very draining just not knowing what will go on in the end.  This stresses me out like crazy because if you know me well you know that I have to plan things 1 million years out in my life. lol
My nurse yesterday talked to me about in vitro and she really helped me because she has actually gone through it. I have not talked to anyone besides her who has actually done in vitro. She gave me a support group that I can go to so I think that I am going to do that.
My dad is in Europe for two weeks so that means we do not have any patients and it is making the weeks go my pretty slow.  I am used to fast paced work. I guess it is good to have a break every once in a while.
So there was a women who killed her four year old son. This makes me sooooo angry! Here I am working my butt off trying to get a baby and someone does this to their child! It makes me want to throw up. Anyways... Writing helps my depression so sorry if I am not the most happy person right now but I am just trying to be a survivor of all of this!

No comments: