Saturday, April 24, 2010

My next two months

So this has been an interesting week for me.  i have truly learned who my true friends are that is for sure. It is funny how people treat you when you are going through something hard.

So We are starting out invitro process this next month.  I am very excited to start this journey that we are going to start next month.  People I talk to tell me that in vitro does not work the first time and you have to do it over and over.  I am trying to have faith that it will work for me.  It makes me very nervous about the whole thing but all I can do is take it one day at a time.  So next month I have to start taking birth control for a couple of weeks. Fuuny when are trying to get a baby.  Then I have to give myself shots every day of lupron until june 25th.  Lupron helps your ovaries get ready for this.  Then I have to take a bunch of other medications by shot to make me create 12-15 eggs and this medicine is called hgc.  So at this point i am doing two different shots a day.  I have to get my blood drawn every day to check my egg developement for a 10-14 day period. Once the eggs are ready I have to give myself a third shot to release the eggs.  Then the Dr. Will put me under anethstesia and go in and take the eggs out and grow the eggs and the sperm for about 5 days and then they will put the two best eggs back into my body and we will see if they end up growing in my uterus.  Which we hope they do. We are hoping that both eggs implant.  So that is a short version when my next two months will be like.So we are praying and hoping that all of the sacrifices we are making will end up with a baby.

No comments: