Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So as spring is here it makes me really happy for it to get warm.  So this blog may seem to others that I often am negative on here lately, I do apologize for that.  I am having a very hard time in my life and i am just trying to take one day at a time.  Today I had to go to work and it was a pretty long day for me.  What perterbed me today was when people do not do their share of work . So Quint is working tonight again and it really sucks at times but I know that it will only be for a short while. This invitro is really financially stressful for both of us.

Funny story.... I was at Target yesterday buying a few odds and ends.  I was checking out and the cashier asked if everything was ok at home.  I was like uh, ya. Then I noticed that my arm was really bruised from getting blood drawn from me.  Kind of made me laugh.

No comments: