Sunday, April 4, 2010

So as today the day of Easter I have had many emotions lately.  I am hurt, angry, upset. I do not understand why I can't have kids!!!! This makes me so angry, and when I listed to the prophets talk about being a good mom it just makes me feel really bad about my situation.  The only other person who knows how i would feel would be someone who has to go through this!!! I am not trying to put self pity on myself but this is so painful for me.  i felt my goal in life was to have kids and I cannot have them without paying a price of $20,000. Which if i get a child will be totally worth it.  It is just hard because we are working our butt's off to pay this bill off. This is the hardest thing i have ever gone through.

btw, we got an offer on our house.  We now need to see if the bank will accept that offer or not. We are hoping that they will accept the offer. Well sorry about the negative post but this is a hard day for me and my family.

No comments: