Monday, March 8, 2010

Update on our story

so this weekend was a busy one for me.  On Friday I was suppose to go to Gymboree with my friend but I am a dork and i slept in.  My alarm clock went off but I slept right through it.  I went to my friends's house and had a playdate.
Saturday we actually went to Gymboree.  I might add this is on the east side.  Then i dropped off my friend then went back out to sandy and got my blood work done.  Which was normal so that is some good news! ThenI went to sl regional hospital to see Quint for lunch.  Then I went Grocery shopping, back to work and then home.  I went through 1/2 tank of gas.  I tought church on sunday and took a 3 hour nap.  Today we bought a Dyson and told Quint's parents about our dillema.  I have my next test on Friday ! I am nervous for that one.  I will keep you posted.  I also was switched meds for my depression and i am having withdrawls on my old medication.  Note to self, never go back on cymbalta. LOL!

No comments: