Friday, March 26, 2010

So not much has changed since I wrote last. We found out that we can raise almost the all the money for invitro by August. We will be implanting on August 28th, 2010. It can't get here fast enough. I found out I have to go on birthcontrol for three weeks then have a million bagillion shot's to get my body ready to get a bunch of eggs. So this will be an interesting process that we have to go through. It is suppose to make me cruella deville! Yikes for Quint. BTY quint got a second job where he use to work. He told me he would never step foot in that place but desperate times call for desperate measures. Quint will be working over 70 hours a week. Not fun! Good luck to him and me.

Our house still has not had any offers but people are coming in like crazy. Our house is selling for 210 which is a good deal. But we will see. So my brother Brad closed on his home in daybreak and he is suppose to be moving tomorrow. O ya, I am a new med and it is working great, I feel like me again so that has been really good. Well we are going through a lot right now but what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger! right? Well I will keep telling myself that.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I just read your section, "about our family," and I didn't know that you and Quint didn't like each other at first. Funny how it all works out in the end. :-)
Good luck with selling your house (where are you going to move to?) and with the in vitro in August.