Tuesday, March 2, 2010




So this last week has been a very hard week for Quint and I. We found out why I am having a hard time getting pregnant. In order to have any more kids we have to have invitro. This news have been devistating. This procedure costs about 25,000. So please keep us in your prayers and if you have any ideas where we can get extra money please let us know. I have to have some more testing done next week and then we will know for sure what to do after those tests have been completed.




I want to also post a little something close to my heart. I want to talk about depression and how real it is. This is in my family and after I had jaxten something in my brain just went wierdo. I got depression and I still have it. This is very real to me and something that I have to live with each day of my life. I want to thank my husband and my brother Brad for helping me overcome the feelings that I deal with each day of my life. I am still dealing with this but i will take it one day at a time. Stay strong!




We also are putting our house on the market in about a week. It is a beautiful home and we will miss our neighborhood. We have to sell in order for quint to go to school and for us to afford another baby. I hope that this post makes sense, my goal in life is to make it one day at a time.

2 comments:

teebuh said...

Dear Jen,

I'm so sorry to hear about invitro. I wish there was some way I could help you.
Also, I know exactly what depression's like, I had it through most of my puberty. As I grew up and became satisfied with myself and my life, it just went away. Hopefully yours will too.

You're all in my prayers. :-)

mittensmit said...

Thanks so much! Your support means a lot. I know we will get throught this baby stuff. As for the depression I will stay strong and try to stay positive. How is your family doing?