Sunday, March 28, 2010

So Quint started his new schedule it is not really fun for either or us. I feel bad for him, working nights and 70 hours a week is hard. We need to make sacrifices. Quint really misses Jaxten a lot.  Quint's sister is going to start taking care of him once a week for a couple of months for us. 
So a funny thing happened today, We have our house on the market and our home teacher and his son came over today. This "son" is 12 years old and we taught him last year in primary. His dad said, " Are you going to miss them?" He said no why would I. I guess he was honest.

So I had a pretty uneventful weekend.  I had my family come over for girl's movie night. I watched vampire diaries, new moon, and tonight my mom and sister are coming over for another movie. So it is good for me to keep my mind occupied. So I think we will have a lot of fun!

No comments: