Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF WAITING.....

SO TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY BACK AT THE GOOD OL' DENTAL OFFICE FROM BED REST. IT WAS A GOOD AND BAD THING TO BE BACK AT WORK.  I WAS GLAD TO GET THINGS DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED. I WAS SAD TO  LEAVE JAXTEN AT HOME. I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH HIM AND MY HUBBY BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE BILLS SOMEHOW I GUESS. IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD DAY. I KEEP FEELING LIKE I AM GOING TO MISCARRY AGAIN BUT I HAVE NOT SO FAR. I AM REALLY HOPING FOR A PREGNANCY THIS TIME AROUND. I FEEL LIKE I AM MORE PREPARED THIS TIME. I AM 6 DAYS OUT FROM WHEN I MISCARRIED LAST TIME. SO I AM TAKING IT A DAY AT A TIME AND HOPEFULLY I WILL MAKE IT TO BLOOD DRAW DAY.
 I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT IS ALREADY OCTOBER SOON THAT IS REALLY CRAZY. TIME GOES BY WAY TOO FAST! I AM EXCITED FOR JAXTEN TO GO TRICK OR TREATING. HE IS GOING TO BE SPIDER MAN. HE IS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT THAT. HE IS GETTING TO THE CUTEST STAGE EVER. HE IS BASICALLY THREE AND BOY DOES HE ACT LIKE IT. HE IS SUCH A SMART KID AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING THAT. HE AMAZES ME HOW SMART HE IS FOR A TWO YEAR OLD. HIS PEDIATRICIAN SAYS HE IS A COUPLE OF YEARS OLDER THAN HIS AGE. SO MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. HE IS SUCH AN OUTGOING LITTLE BOY AND SAYS HI TO EVERYONE. HE IS THRIVING AND DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB WITH EVERYTHING. WE STILL HAVE NOT FOUND ABOUT THE JOB MAYBE WE WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW. IT WILL ALL DEPEND ON THE PAY FOR THE JOB. WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SITTER FOR TWO MORE DAYS OF THE WEEK... WELL I WILL KEEP PRAYING THAT THIS WILL WORK OUT SOME HOW. I KNOW GOD WANTS ME TO GROW FROM THIS. I AM TRYING TO DO THE BEST I CAN FOR  NOW.











1 comment:

The Ingleby Family said...

Jennifer, You don't know me, but Jace and Quint do. I hung out with their group in the Singles ward years ago. I happened upon your blog not knowing it was Quint until I saw his picture. I have read your story on invitro. My cousin went through the same experience as you and I helped her go through it. I invite you to read her blog at homeofthehones.blogspot.com. She did get pregnant with twins but her little boy died just over an hour after being born. Take a minute and read her blog. If you would like access to our blog send me an email at andreaingleby@gmail.com
We too have depression in our family and I do agree, it is real! I know I don't know you but thoughts and prayers are coming your way to help you and your cute family get through all your trials. Remember, the lord loves you and won't give you a trial you can't handle.
Andrea Arnold Ingleby